
">
~LyRiCaL sTaR~
Name:SnOw
Age:23
email:obsessedwithblue@hotmail.com (for msn and friendster)
Birthday:07 Nov 1983
Horoscope:Scorpio
Lurves
Darling Ryan
People who care esp my besties, gd pals, bro
being different
dreaming
Hates
Deceit
Broken promises
Hopes for
Happiness
I'll be with my darling for a lifetime
Darling will enjoy happiness, success and good health
bro and elisa get back together
happiness and good health for my family and friends
being able to smile on my birthday this year
More tangible stuff
A 2B bike license
A better digital camera *greedy peeg >.<
Sony Ericsson k800i mobile phone
Good grades for school
Pass my Advanced I ballet exam next year (with flying colors not just a pass, gee i wished for a pass in my inter exam n i got just dat. Grr)
Reach my goal of 45kg (Y does it seem so far away? Haiz.. Lack of self-ctrl.. I'll sell my soul just to be thin)
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
1:39 PM
~Empty n alone~
Missed my tutorial again 2day due 2 oversleeping n stomachache. :(
Yesterday I had a hell of a great time wif tommy n guolin at Johor. D 2 guys were really crazy always kidding n fooling ard. We went city sq 1st 2 buy tix 2 Chronicles of Narnia (Reallly cheap man RM 6 nia) b4 heading 2 International Plaza 4 kfc 4 lunch. We managed 2 catch a chiobu there but alas she had a KID n probably was married. The guys weren't kidding when they mentioned finding a chiobu in Johor is tough.. I tink d chances of spotting a pretty girl is lower than striking lottery. d guys were cute thgh but mostly quite beng. I managed 2 get a pair of white shoes 4 RM 12! Thanx 2 Tommy n his bargainin! Anyway, it was coincidental 2 c Yvonne at city sq n d guys saw sum of their frens ard. Wierd man can't even get 2 c our frens ard in sg but come here can c them.
After lunch we went back 2 city sq 2 watch d movie but we were late! coz guolin bought his stupid milkshake fr mac while we went 2 d restrooms n up we kept running up n down the ticketing office as we went 2 search 4 him. Narnia was great but I cldn't help thinking there was sum sort of a paedophile-victim relationship btw d small girl n d forn. Mayb I was thinking too much. Hmm. 1der y thruout d trip I keep tinking of sw. Mayb coz we came Johor 2gether a couple of times so couldn't help feeling strange without him. Kinda shopped ard b4 heading to a hawker centre for dinner. The fd was great except 4 d chee cheong fun. We had chilli stingray, oyster omelette, hor fun, chee cheong fun n chicken wings. The banana milkshake was fantastic. Not like d diluted versions we'll get in sg. After dat heavy dinner we were bloated n we made our way back 2 city sq 2 get our bus tix back 2 sg.
Customs there sibei du lan this fellow. He kept staring at ppl's pics for like 3 times n our line was d only 1 not moving. Made us miss our bus n we only reached bugis at ard 11pm when we cld ve gotten there earlier. Well we all went hm since it was 2 late 2 do anything else.Actually I thgt I cldn't sleep but I did after my bath.
Anyway, kinda strange i still can't stop thinking abt sw. I've dis stupid urge 2 call him n just tell him i miss him a lot but i don't think we'll wk out, not when he has no feelings 2wds me now. If only he missed me a little, I don't mind being foolish. Mayb I'm just lonely n not that I stil love him. How can I love him when he doesn't feel d same way s I do?
imlost...
inafairytale