
">
~LyRiCaL sTaR~
Name:SnOw
Age:23
email:obsessedwithblue@hotmail.com (for msn and friendster)
Birthday:07 Nov 1983
Horoscope:Scorpio
Lurves
Darling Ryan
People who care esp my besties, gd pals, bro
being different
dreaming
Hates
Deceit
Broken promises
Hopes for
Happiness
I'll be with my darling for a lifetime
Darling will enjoy happiness, success and good health
bro and elisa get back together
happiness and good health for my family and friends
being able to smile on my birthday this year
More tangible stuff
A 2B bike license
A better digital camera *greedy peeg >.<
Sony Ericsson k800i mobile phone
Good grades for school
Pass my Advanced I ballet exam next year (with flying colors not just a pass, gee i wished for a pass in my inter exam n i got just dat. Grr)
Reach my goal of 45kg (Y does it seem so far away? Haiz.. Lack of self-ctrl.. I'll sell my soul just to be thin)
Saturday, January 28, 2006
8:36 AM
~I'm sorry...~
Yesterday I was v tired fr waking up more than 5 times d day b4 even thgh i slept at ard 12. I guess dat was wat made me get pissed off wif my dear dear which was bery unfair 2 him. Nearly dozed off at wk a few times n thgt i cld ve gone hm by 7pm but den may asked me 2 cover 4 hakim til 9pm.
After i knocked off i called my dear dear n 4 no reason i juz started 2 raise my voice n complained abt him not bothering 2 call me at all n stuf like dat.. It seemed s if d resentment i had inside just sort of exploded.. I'm d 1 who calls abt 99% of d time n i thgt if he doesn't bother 2 call i cldn't ve mean t anyting 2 him. Funny ting is dat I no he does love me just dat i wished he wld just initiate calling me or smsing me sumtimes n i wld b contented. Also quite paisay coz sum of d customers near me looked at me s if I was sum crazy bitch when i started raising my voice. But i didn't care anymore. Actually i no y i lost my composure: partly i was damn tired n whenever i'm lacking of sleep i'll tend 2 fly off d handle v easily. another reason was dat i've a memory 4 d not so positive stuf which has happened or have been said b4.
I'm sorry 4 hurting ur feelings fr d horrible tings i said yesterday n not spending enuf time wif u coz of dis job. N when i told u dat this job was 2 reduce my reliance on u i wasn't lying. if i c u less n i dun tink so much abt u, i feel safer when i no dat u wun b able 2 hurt me if u r indifferent or if 1 day u decide 2 stop loving me. i just dunno hw 2 trust sum1 fully anymore. i 1na b close 2 u yet when I'm close 2 u i wana pull away coz i'm afraid u'll b juz like them. I'm afraid i'll get hurt again n i dun 1 2 b taken 4 granted. I no i tend 2 throw in all my heart n soul in my relationships n yet dis time i didn't do d same.. I'm afraid if tings doesn't wk out i'll get dat heartwrenching feeling again. I no dis time if sumting bad happens, i'll commit suicide, not attempt it. It's not dat i'm afraid 2 die: Death 2 me is someting inevitable. If i've 2 die i'll no matter wat happens. N i've seen n felt enuf gloominess in my life dat it's v ez 4 me 2 let go anytime. I just 1 u 2 no if anyting ever happens 2 me, i just 1 u 2 lead a happy life n not b guilty or sad. I admit i'm weak n vulnerable n this comes fr being emotional n having intense feelings in everyting i do. It's like when ppl r sad, i feel d sadness which is amplified abt 100x. When i'm happy, it's magnified a 100X 2.
Slept quite early last nite after gorging on a lot of fd coz i was quite miserable. actually i 1ed 2 call u n tell u dat i love u n pls dun take it 2 heart d nasty stuf i've said but my stupid pride prevented me fr doing so. also, i really did appreciate u calling me back yesterday yet, n up i flared up at u again. i didn't 1 2 let u sleep when u were feeling so down n i knew u'll n up not sleeping dat early. :( I knew u were v upset coz i felt it n so i slept so dat i wun b forced 2 tink abt anyting. when i woke up just now i saw ur msg n i teared when i read ur blog. I'm sorry i made u so upset. I'm sorry 4 being selfish n inconsiderate abt ur feelings. It's not u r not a gd bf, it's me dat i'm not understanding enuf n not trusting enuf. u mean a lot 2 me but i'm doing all d tings which will bring u further away fr me.
i really dun deserve u at all. I'm not gd enuf n u r 2 gd 2 me. Seriously, there r a million girls out there who r better than me in every single way n i'm just a nobody who doesn't ve a single ounce of self-esteem. There's dis nagging fear dat d happiness we've 2gether wun last coz i feel that heaven has dis warpped ting 4 me: Whenever i'm happy it'll take my joy away in a flash n i'm left 2 drown in d sea of darkness n gloom which i've been trying so hard 2 get away fr. actually dis whole mth when i'm wif u, i've been v happy just dat i may b hypersensitive 2wds sum stuf. it's like looking 4 d imperfection in a perfect world. I dunno y i'm like dis. Hope u'll forgive me..
Wat's d purpose of love u ask? sum ppl wld ans love is nothing but trouble yet ppl 1 2 look 4 trouble. others wld say it's a biological ting. yet sum other ppl wld say it's 4 companionship. 2 me, love is beautiful yet it defies all logic n reason. Love is irrational n all consuming. It's passion n being contradictory. It adds on sum spice 2 an otherwise empty n boring existence n gives a whole new perspective on wat life really is.. just my humble opinion..
imlost...
inafairytale