girlanime.jpg

">girlanime.jpg ~LyRiCaL sTaR~
Name:SnOw
Age:23


email:obsessedwithblue@hotmail.com (for msn and friendster)
Birthday:07 Nov 1983
Horoscope:Scorpio

Lurves
Darling Ryan
People who care esp my besties, gd pals, bro
being different
dreaming

Hates
Deceit
Broken promises

Hopes for
Happiness
I'll be with my darling for a lifetime
Darling will enjoy happiness, success and good health
bro and elisa get back together
happiness and good health for my family and friends
being able to smile on my birthday this year

More tangible stuff
A 2B bike license
A better digital camera *greedy peeg >.<
Sony Ericsson k800i mobile phone
Good grades for school
Pass my Advanced I ballet exam next year (with flying colors not just a pass, gee i wished for a pass in my inter exam n i got just dat. Grr)
Reach my goal of 45kg (Y does it seem so far away? Haiz.. Lack of self-ctrl.. I'll sell my soul just to be thin)





Tuesday, March 21, 2006
3:52 PM

~a new beginning...~

I’m thankful I’ve a 2nd chance at putting tings rite. Dear dear I’m happy 2 change 4 my own gd n our rs. Sumtimes it seems dat 1 needs 2 lose sumting b4 realising dat d tings they lost means everyting 2 them. My love 4 my dear dear is growing deeper wif each passing day n dis incident brings us closer 2 each other. I understand him better now n it’s true it takes time 2 learn n understand a person.. I wld say I’m enjoying d process of discovery abt him n myself more. N I can better understand y he do d tings he do n try 2 look at his perspective instead of juz drowning in my own emotions wich cloud my judgment most times.. It’s true u’ve 2 sink d deepest abyss so dat u can b reborn n emerge stronger.. N everyting bcomes clearer n u will gain a deeper insight 2 wat u always 1 2 no or want in life.

Sunday 1st time I played pool at wk. My assistant supervisor, May, taught me hw 2 hold d cue correctly n break properly. Joe d snooker coach mentioned dat I can join his young cousin 4 a snooker lesson next sun “) he always says dat his sec 3 niece resembles me n he’ll try 2 get her 2 come.. hope she can make it next sun s it’s my last day of wk at pool haven.. curious 2 no whether we really look alike. Hoping 2 get my pay soon so I can ve lessons wif Joe so I’ll b able 2 play pool n snooker well.

Recently I’ve discovered I’m becoming senile.. 4get tings ezily (stuff I’ve done or said a while ago) n keep losing stuff.. sat, I left my soft ballet shoes n pointe shoes in d studio after class.. N I only realized it upon packing my bag when I reached hm.. juz an eg of hw old I’m progressing. My mem, hearing n sight r deteriorating at a rapid rate.. ve 2 go check my eyesight dis wk again coz I can’t c clearly wif my glasses n contacts. Having 900 deg myopia n >100 deg astigmatism in each eye at last check, I guess I’m becoming almost blind soon.. guess probably it’ll only stop getting worse after I finish my deg coz n I’ll need lasik 2 correct my vision which I’m afraid of..

Watched V 4 Vendetta on sat wif my dear dear.. It was fantastic!! I suppose those who disliked dis movie didn’t understand d political n philosophical meaning beneath it (Weird dat so many ppl disliked dis movie).. it’s not another mindless action movie s it’s portrayed in d trailer. If u go in expecting sum wham bam action, u will get ur kicks at certain scenes.. but certainly u’ll dislike it if u hate listening 2 long speeches or dialogues.. d dialogues were necessary 2 understand d ideology of freedom.. Althgh d setting was based in England, there was a parallel in our real life of US 2day.. d chancellor was an exaggerated version of George W Bush.. d government in d movie seems 2 b similar 2 d 1 in US.. n mention of terrorists n biological weapons? This is 2 coincidental 2 b juz another fictional movie. It’s like taking jibes at d way US is being governed. I agree wif d theme of idealogy being v important in moulding ppl’s destinies.. Even in death, embracing n having faith in wat 1 truly believe gifs meaning 2 1’s life..How powerful ideas can b, even more so than ppl who r living.. in real life, ppl are actually quite self-centred.. they dun value ideology coz in their lives they choose 2 value materialistic principles.. This movie is rather thgt-provoking: It raises d issue of wat freedom n loyalty is, whether it’s worth it 2 die 4 one’s beliefs n corruption in hierarchy, how fake n hypocritical ppl can b (wearing masks figuratively in day to day lives).. it’s rare these days 2 c such movies ard.. A political parody n satire disguised s a popcorn movie 4 d mainstream, which ironically pisses off d mainstream audience coz they feel they kana cheated when they dun understand d deeper meaning behind d movie... Hope more of such excellent movies r created… instead of d trash which r showing in d cinemas these days.. case in point look at Shaggy Dog.

After wk on sunday i went online, thgt I wld chat wif a fren whom I haven’t kept in touch 4 a while n he surprised me (shocked wld b more accurate). It’s like he suddenly told me he’s horny n stressed out.. N asked me 2 engage in phone sex wif him. Noing fully well I’ve a bf dis suggestion is way inappropriate n disrespectful.. n he said it’s not wrong since it’s not physical. I just felt dat throughout d whole time he was attempting 2 use me s his target 2 get off his sexual frustration. I kept explaining 2 him in a nice manner dat I wasn’t going 2 engage in dis type of discussion wif him.. N he decided 2 settle 4 a confession session instead.. n it’s related 2 sex again.. I mean hello? Wat has my sex life (or lack of) got 2 do wif u n he kept asking me how often I masturbate. If u r stressed or troubled I dun mind listening 2 ur problems but don’t ask me 2 do ridiculous tings like dis 4 u n treat me like sum kind of mechanism 4 u 2 jerk off 2. Jus pissed me off but somehow I managed 2 keep my composure n told him I was turning in n logged off fr msn. I’m broad-minded but this doesn’t mean I’m cheap or I’m comfortable sharing intimate details of my life wif u, even more so esp if u r just a normal fren. I’m entitled 2 details of my life n don’t force me 2 share this wif u if u r my fren. Just let me realize dat sum ppl can really b ridiculous. At least I no he’s not a true fren. When I said gdnite 2 him, repeated wa laus n argh punctuated d n of d conversation.. I cldn’t care less anymore. Tis is sexual harassment in my opinion. N he’s like 23 wif d immaturity of a 13 yr old wif raging hormones. It’s like he doesn’t respect me at all. Anyway, hope watever’s bothering him will clear soon n he stops behaving like dis.

Hee.. quite ecstatic I’ll b meeting up wif my frens this week.. esp since I haven’t kept in touch wif many of them 4 sum time due 2 my bz schedule of sch n wk since d start of d yr.. must make full use of dis wk.. 1der how’s every1 is getting on.. hope evry1 is doing well n fine.. hmm.. just feel dat I’ve v little time 2 enjoy my break.. 1 wk+ is really short! Looking 4wd 2 seeing my fave frens! “)

imlost...
inafairytale




WrItInG a NeWpAgE oF lOvEtoGeThEr EvErY sInGlE dAy...
.::DrEaMs CoMe TrUe::.

iT's My LiFe


December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006


*Designed By: Hazel.Hilary.0xygen
#Copyrighted Law | 2005
Free Site Counter
Free Site Counter